Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ruby, over and out.

Here I am, on 2-7-11. RUBY ROCKS!





***************************************************************************
Here I am on 2-10-11.







It's been a good 5 week ride, and happy to have made friends with you all, especially those who took care of me. Hope I brought some smiles when you saw my achievements-I mean bulb to bag in 5 weeks, pretty impressive for someone who was just stuffed in a box before that. No formal Horticultural training, no thesis in dirt, no water works 101 or nothing, and look what happened with just instinct. I think the part I disliked the most was the turning all the time, but I know, I know, it was for my own good! When I do my exit interview, I will be sure to mention all of your kindness and a recommendation for future placement from the AAAAA (Allied Amaryllis Agency of America Association).





Glad that I could pass my digs on, but jeez, give a girl a chance, I'm going already.
xxooxxoo

No comments: