Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Burning Heart

New header picture today. I can no longer stand to look at snow-it is starting to get that dis-gust-ting (three words) dirty look, and then it thaws, then it freezes-invisible sometimes just to see if you are paying attention to where you are walking! Stick a fork in me, I'm done! I know I said I would only choose pictures which I took of nature for my header, but really, there are trees in the background-this qualifies right? Sunrise on a heart mobile on our porch last spring-I named this "Burning Heart" in my file.

Three posts in one day-crazy waste of time, but my house is all trashed due to the kitchen being painted, painter was off today and needing a trip back tomorrow, so we had a day today of just walking around stuff and looking for stuff and wishing we did not have so much stuff...

No comments: