Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ruby, the Red Amaryllis

Welcome to the second annual amaryllis growing competition. Will the bulb grow, will I remember to water it, will it fall over during the night before I have a chance to stake it if it gets too top heavy. Turn in next week for the exciting adventures of "RUBY, THE RED AMARYLLIS!" The sponsor is not responsible for the content and any damages occurred therein. Hmm, I think I like my new home, that box was dark, and I was one thirsty bulb! And my long white roots, they reminded me of chin hairs on an old lady! Oh look, I have Matka here this year to watch over me and a nice card with a print by Tiffany stuck in behind that jade plant. But wait, what is that sound? Are their booidies, am I outside? I guess I will have to wait and see.

Hey, the paparazza is bending down to take another picture-this one right in my eye-well the joke is on her-there she is reflected in the tile. Hey you, don't you think it is time to get out of that bathrobe? Lazy.
********************************************************
And this is a p.s. to the prior post-a picture of SDaughter, her SSIGO and SGrandsons Christmas Tree, they put a ton of tinsel on and it had it up the day after Thanksgiving, and just took it down last week. Ahh, youth, the energy to make a beautiful tree, and then...pick up all that tinsel!

No comments: