Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunny Day

We have a new blank slate today, sun is warming us, leaves are beginning to turn. I am going to a baby shower, one of my favorite things to do!
I am striving for a calm, stressless day-stress being caused be me. myself and I, no one else.
Everyday is a gift, take it and run.  There it is in my head and hopefully in my actions.
Thanks for stopping by, and hey, go have some pumpkin coffee.  If you don't have any Pumpkin Coffee made by Green Mountain, just put a few shakes of pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon in your dry coffee grounds before you push start. It's all in the smeller anyway.

And for you to remember that there always is a rainbow, just around the corner,
click and enjoy:
Judy singing for you

1 comment:

Diana said...

How beautiful! Looking for my rainbow! I needed that! Thanks!
Diana