Monday, September 5, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends.

I was told today that a SFriend wanted to comment, but it didn't work.  I had tried all that I had knowledge of, so I could not figure out how to fix it.  Then another blogger mailed me the instructions!  I commented on her blog, and she was trying to reciprocate, but unable to, so she passed on the  instructions:
It's really easy to change your setting so this is the form that comes up.

1. click on Settings
2. click on comments
3. scroll down to where it says Comment Form Placement and click on Full Page


I did what was listed, and I hope it works for all of you if you are having a problem with people commenting on your blog.

Please give commenting on my blog another try, and thanks for playing along with me while I learn the ins and outs.

Ernestine, the blogger who passed on this tip has a lovely site. here it is:
http://myjourneytomindfulness.blogspot.com/

Thanks again all who help each other.
A thank you song for all:
Friends are Quiet Angels

3 comments:

DIANA JANECZKO said...

There is a endless supply of info out there, isn't there?

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sally, so pleased it helped.
It was passed on to me by a friend.
Have a good day.
Who would have thought -
102 degrees a few days ago
and this morning I have turned
on my heat...

sally said...

I know, it was 54 degrees here this morning when I left to see our grandson off on his first day of school!
Maybe we could get a little wee dose of "Indian Summer"?