Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello my friends...

I know, I know, where have I been.  Everywhere, no where, ups and downs.  SO here is something beautiful to listen to as a present for you until I can do a proper post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORWrElG1ag&feature=related

It is MEDITATION FROM THAIS - J.MASSENET (GH.ZAMFIR)
SHusband and I were searching for a "just right" prewedding song to have all attending listen to before the ceremony began.  A few weeks before, I was driving the car, listening to WNED  the classical station, when  this song came on.  SH was at home planting the Tulip Tree that I gave to him as a wedding gift.  We wanted to plant it early so that he would be available to water it for a few weeks.  We ran out of peat moss in the process, so I made a peat moss run.  Found it, was returning home when I heard this beautiful meditation.  I zoomed home, screeched to a halt and beckoned SH to quickly come listen, he did, and he caught the title.  That night we went to Borders Books and Music, were able to order a tape of it and then made a copy for our master tape to be played before our wedding.
I hope you like it.

No comments: