Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another crock pot recipe

It was very hot here yesterday, so I decided to make a crock pot recipe today to keep the kitchen cool:
3 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 cut up onion
1 cut up green pepper
1 zucchini cut into chunks
1 can red beans for extra protein
1 small can of tomato sauce
1 package crock pot chicken italiano seasoning
Stir, cook on low 6 hours, then break chicken into chunks-not shredded.
Add 1/2 bag spinach, stir to cover spinach, turn to high for 15 minutes.
Serve over Ronzoni Garden Delight Fettuccine.  (made with tomato, carrot and spinach)
There, now you have the recipe.
Now, burn your computer, this was possibly the worst supper that I have made in my adult life.
The boys said the pasta was good.  They said the whole thing wasn't horrible.  Does that tell you anything?   As I was putting the leftovers into a freezer bag-I wondered how I could throw it away without SHusband knowing?

Well, anyway, here is a happy picture for you:

Leona, a flamingo friend, a big sister flamingo from  SH's big sister, and she threw in a duck!

No comments: