Thursday, April 21, 2011

And that's what it is all about.

Today is dark, damp, cold, windy, snowy.




It affects your mood, it gets into your bones, it slows you mentally.



It stops you from just being who you want to be.



This winter of the mind and body has overstayed and has just beaten you down.



But then, a glimmer.



But then a view.



And, hope has returned.



Memories are there.



And isn't that what Easter is all about?



New Hope.



New Life.



With strength to face today, tomorrow.

3 comments:

DIANA said...

How beautiful! Thanks!

sally said...

Diana, you know, it just struck me how bleak the cemetery was this morning, and then when I was done, I smiled, I knew it was a sign.

DIANA said...

The world is full of "signs" this season, isn't it?
I smile because of your smile!