Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Print now framed.

A time back,in July, Matka was at assisted living, and they had a class which she took and did very well at. She came in 3rd place, and she gave the original to one of the recreation department workers who asked for it. I took her picture:

She was very proud, as well she should be.
Slow forward to today, 2 months and 4 days after her death, and on my wall I have:

In the lower left corner in the frame, is a print of the original photo which I took with her and her painting.
Out of the generosity of my SNephew#1 in California (do you remember the 4 Generation picture which I posted? He was the baby), I have a print of that painting. He downloaded the picture that I took, and went to Staples Office Supply store. His copy is hanging in his living room, and now my copy is in my dining room, and many others will soon be on display because he sent a very generous amount of prints up here.
And, because SSister#1 is wonderful at finding bargoons-frame, print trimming and all that goes with it to be ready to hang on the wall was done for a pittance at Hobby Lobby.
Thank you to everyone who made this possible. It is very comforting to see that connection to Matka.

No comments: