Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hello world, after being a blog reader for about a year, I am jumping into the fray.
Eyes wide open, aware of what this means to record and SHOW what I really feel? Time will tell. Will I have skin thick enough to hear any comments that disapprove of my comments? Well, this is another matter, I have never been know to be thick-skinned, very fragile even though I try not to show weakness.
I am hoping to share a bit of the person I have developed into, as a result of all that I have done and been exposed to in this gift of life. The older I become, the more frightened I am that I did not fulfill the destiny that could have been, and having not done that, am not doing the best I can right where I am.
Oh Lord, this sounds dreary and pompous, on with the show!

No comments: